En Foco, Inc. invites U.S. based photographers of Latino, African and Asian heritage, and Native Peoples of the Americas and Pacific, to submit work to the New Works Photography Fellowship Awards #15. The program encourages artists to create or continue an in-depth photographic series, in any photo-based fine art or documentary style/genre.
SUBMISSION DEADLINE HAS BEEN EXTENDED:
Thursday, August 4, 2011, at 12:00am PST (1:00am MST, 2:00am CST, 3:00am EST)
While the products awarded varies from year to year, New Works fellows usually receive:
– a $1,000 honorarium ($100 for Honorable Mentions)
– a $500 product gift certificate from Canson Infinity ($100 for Honorable Mentions)
– professional tripods from Manfrotto
– camera bags from Lowepro
– a feature article in Nueva Luz???
– an exhibition in New York
– a photographer’s page on enfoco.org
– a one-year En Foco membership ($100 value)
GUEST JUROR: Michael Mazzeo, Michael Mazzeo Gallery, NYC
1738 Hone Avenue
Bronx, NY 10461