|March 10, 2010|
|March 11, 2010|
|March 12, 2010|
|March 13, 2010|
|March 14, 2010|
Welcome to Shooting the West! We are a photography symposium, with distinguished presenters in many different photographic fields. Past speakers have included such notables as Galen Rowell, John Sexton, William Allard, and John Shaw. Throw in participant shows, juried contests, vendors like Nikon and Canon portfolio reviews, great Basque food and lots of Winnemucca style fun… and you have a pretty good idea what the event is all about.
Shooting the West XXII is set for March 10-14, 2010. We’ll post our full schedule as soon as it’s finalized — It’s going to be good! In the meantime, we’ll list our presenters here as they firm commitments with us. So far…
* Annie Griffiths Belt from National Geographic http://www.anniegriffithsbelt.com/
* Jay Dusard – http://www.jaydusard.com/
* Taki Telonidis – Media Producer for Western Folklife Center. http://www.westernfolklife.org/
* Whit Deschner – See Whit’s website.
* Doris Dwyer – A chautauqua performance as Margaret Bourke-White. http://www.gallerym.com/artist.cfm?ID=17
* Gordon Allen – Owner of Gordon’s Photo Service. http://www.gordonsphotoservice.com/
* C.J. Hadley – Editor/publisher of RANGE Magazine. http://www.rangemagazine.com/
Plus Harvey Reid in concert at The Martin Hotel Thursday evening. http://www.woodpecker.com/
For more information please contact us or call (877) 623-3501.