ISSUE #50: 50th Issue-versary “Optimism” – December/January 2012
This will be the 50th issue of F-Stop Magazine, its not exactly a “Golden Anniversary” but perhaps our “Golden Issue-versary” Gold symbolizes optimism and so that is our theme: optimism, assurance, brightness, buoyancy, confidence, hopefulness, idealism, looking on the bright side, rose-colored glasses, sureness, trust
Submit up to 12 images following the guidelines below. Images must be received by November 15.
Issue #50 will have an expected publication date of December 1, 2011. Only one submission per person for an issue.
PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW CAREFULLY THE GUIDELINES BELOW!!
SUBMISSIONS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED IF THE GUIDELINES ARE NOT FOLLOWED
**PLEASE be careful not to resubmit images that have already been published in f-stop.**
SUBJECT LINE SHOULD INDICATE WHICH ISSUE YOU ARE SUBMITTING FOR.
Please send your images in 1 email if at all possible and please try to attach the files NOT embed them – a zip file is fine.
IMAGE FILE SPECIFICATIONS:
1. JPGS at 72ppi and 700 pixels FOR THE LONGEST EDGE – For a horizontal picture = width, for a vertical picture = height
2. Please “save for web” OR make each file under 200kbs they will only be online and so do not need to be large files.
3. Please do NOT incude borders or watermarks. Ask if you have questions about what is acceptable.
Please name the files with your FIRST name and LAST INITIAL and a number. No spaces, dashes or non-number or letters. Example for Susan Smith: SusanS1.jpg, SusanS2.jpg etc
PLEASE INCLUDE WITH YOUR ENTRY:
2.where you live
3.the titles for your photographs in a numbered list ( in the text of the email not in links or file names )
4. your email address in the text of the email (if you don’t want an email listed on the contributors page if included in the issue, say so and leave blank. )
5. a url, if you have one, even if you have submitted before, in the text of the email.
Submissions Email: email@example.com
If you have any questions or have difficulty sending your images please email.