|July 24, 2014|
July 28 – August 3, 2014 will feature F295′s first weeklong feature: A Week of Photobooks! Don’t miss this great opportunity to expose your photobook to a worldwide audience. Submit your project today.
We’ll spend the week featuring a careful yet generous selection of the submissions we receive for this feature event. We’ll have an online exhibition of book covers, selected photographs of the interiors of various books, author contact information, links to where viewers can obtain your book, a few contributors will be selected for short interviews, and in some cases we’ll also include a brief overview or review of your project.
We will also have a live in-person exhibition of the books at the 2015 F295 Symposium! (read on past symposia here)
Each piece will be tagged “F295 Photobook Feature 2014″ to make the entire collection easy to locate in the future.
We hope you’ll submit your book today!
• Submissions must be postmarked by Thursday, July 24 & received by the 26th.
• Only physical books/submissions will be considered for this feature – no e-books or PDF’s.
• Manuscripts will not be returned
• Submissions may include a range of material from the officially published (i.e. “real” publishing houses) to print-on-demand. self-published, handmade limited editions, and other artisinal books. Feel free to email questions.
Things to Include in Your Submission Packet
• A photobook
• Contact information: email, website, phone, etc
• A brief bio or CV
• Optional: Where your book can be purchased
• Optional: A brief statement about the book
To submit your work for consideration mail a copy to:
ATTN: Photobook Feature
PO Box 28
Bradford Woods, PA 15015
The feature will run on F295.org from July 28 – August 3, 2014, and be on display at the 2015 F295 Symposium (dates TBA).
We look forward to seeing your work!