|May 1, 2011|
Online submissions may be uploaded until 11:59pm, May 1, 2011. Snail mail submissions must be postmarked by May 1, 2011. Any late submissions will not be reviewed.
RayKo Photo Center will be hosting an exhibition of photographic work made without cameras in our main gallery. This is an open call for creations of your imagination, photograms, scan portraits, lumen prints, chemigrams, and laptopograms, just to name a few processes. All work must be original and works previously shown at RayKo are not eligible.
Ann Jastrab, MFA, is a fine art photographer, master printer, and teacher. She is currently the Gallery Director at RayKo Photo Center. The RayKo Gallery offers over 1600 square feet of exhibition space and presents eight to ten shows annually featuring nationally recognized artists. Ann regularly participates as a juror and reviewer for a multitude of organizations: the SF Arts Commission, Academy of Art in SF, Artspan, SF Art Institute, Fotofest, Photolucida, Review Santa Fe, Review LA, PhotoAlliance, SPE, Fotovision, Click646, and Critical Mass. She has also taught at the Maine Media Workshops since 1994.
• Limit 10 images per person
• Adobe 1998 or srgb color space | jpeg only
• Save files as: lastname_firstname_title.jpg (Example: Smith_Jane_Pigeons01.jpg)
• $35 entry fee for first 5 images | $5 for each additional image, up to 10 total
• Any work deemed misrepresented by its jpeg will be declined
• Late submissions will not be considered
ONLINE SUBMISSION REGISTRATION & IMAGE UPLOAD
• Click on this link to pay and begin your image upload process
SNAIL MAIL SUBMISSIONS
• Click here to download submission form & guidelines
• Snail mail in cd or dvd of images, completed form, and registration fee via check
Acceptance results will be emailed on May 10, 2011
SUBMISSION & ACCEPTANCE INFO
Artists who are accepted into the show, will receive a comprehensive follow up email in regards to delivery instruction & dates, frame requirements, etc.
May 1 Deadline for submissions
May 10 Notification of acceptances sent via email
June 16 Opening reception