|November 28, 2011|
ONWARD Compé is Project Basho’s annual international photography competition for emerging photographers. Our main goal is to increase the exposure of talented image-makers and create new outlets for their work. Juried each year by a leading figure in contemporary photography, ONWARD Compé spotlights new envelope-pushing work that continues to further the medium. Now in it’s fifth year, ONWARD Compé has been steadily growing, drawing submissions from around the U.S. and across the globe.
Juror: Todd Hido
Project Basho is now accepting entries for ONWARD Compé ‘12. To enter your work, please use the online Submission Form. Please keep the following list of deadlines and dates in mind when entering the competition. These dates are subject to change.
* Submission deadline: November 28, 2011 (11:59 PM EST)
* Notification of selections: December 16, 2011 (Accepted photographers will receive details for delivery and presentation of work for the exhibition.)
* Delivery of accepted work: January 14, 2012 (Delivered to Project Basho, in Philadelphia, PA)
* Exhibition opens: February 9, 2012
* Opening reception: February 11, 2012
* Exhibition ends: March 25, 2012