Theme: Animals represent strength, agility, power, royalty, vulnerability and fertility. They serve as important symbols in popular culture, national identity, religion, ecology, mythology and art. The Center is looking for images that insightfully portray the diversity of the animal kingdom.
Exhibition and Awards: With selection for this exhibition, artists and their work will be seen by an international audience of collectors, curators, art consultants and others who appreciate the fine art of photography.
* Juror’s Selection Award: $300
* Director’s Selection Award: $200
* Honorable Mention Award: $100
* Gallery Visitor’s Choice Award: $100
* All exhibitors are included in the Center’s online gallery
Eligibility: The exhibition is open to photographers world wide, both amateur and professional. The Center for Fine Art Photography invites photographers working in all mediums, styles and schools of thought to participate in its exhibitions. Experimental and mixed techniques are welcome.
* Entries due: March 16, 2010
* Notice of acceptance: March 26, 2010
* Exhibition dates: May 28 â€“ June 26, 2010
* Artists’ and Public Reception: June 4, 2010
* The entry fee for non-members is $35 USD for the first three images.
* The entry fee for members of The Center for Fine Art Photography is $20.00 USD for 3 images.
* Additional images may be submitted for $10 each. There is no limit to the number of images that may be submitted.Applicants signing up for membership at the time they submit their work for jurying may become a member and meet the entry fee for a total of $77.00 USD.